In my mid 30ies, I started longing for more purpose in life and on the search for it I completed several courses and studies in the field of energy work and psychology.
On this way, my heartwish blossomed again: to help the animal world and to build up a more considerate interaction between humans and animals.
I remembered the special conection I had with the animal world and nature since I was little; I sensed intuitively that animals handle energy in a very organic, natural way.
Thats how I started to apply the concepts of energy work on humans (which I learned at the Dr. Barbara Brennan School of Healing), on my own way to the animals
So how it is, when you live from your center, life guided me to the experienced Animal comunicator Birgit Rusche-Hecker, wo trained me on this matters. To complement and round out my therapy approach, I started a training in animal naturopathy in 2013.
Pets are sometimes mirrors for our own issues and so , if we do acknowledge it, they give us the oportunity to work on ourselfes. The relationsship between humans and animals is given on all levels (mental, emotional, fisical and energetical). Therefore mutual issues and blockades do emerge often. Eventually animals are a brigde to ourselfes.
And with this realisation my second heart wish is been materialized: my wish to support humans in their awareness and personal development. To encourage them to get closer to themselves and others and to rediscover love again.
Thus with my work, I would like to extend the bridge between humans and animals.
To enable true encounters to happen and to deepen the relationship to oneself and to the animal.
For a world in Harmony
Daniela Zambrana Weymann
- Animal Communication (by Birgit Rusche-Hecker)
- Healing Work (by Dr. Barbara Brennan)
- ThetaHealer® Practitioner (by Vianna Stibal)
- Animal Naturopathy (by Sylvia Dauborn) – in training since 2013
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), FH Bielefeld, Germany
- Lecturer and examiner for „Human Ressources and Management“ for the „Foremen in aeronautical technology“-Training at the chamber of commerce in Frankfurt, Germany.